We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

graphics don't move smoothly, stuttering

Alexander
Alexander Posts: 2 Newbie

hi there! I'm playing on iPhone 4S, iOs 7, and since today my game started to 'stutter': the graphics freeze for a split second, then continue, i.e., so to say, the candies do not fall smoothly, but with a very short, though madly annoying delays all the time. the only thing that is changed since yesterday (when everything was fine with the game), - I've erased my iPhone and restored in from iCloud, just to clean up some memory. now I have 2 GB free (instead of 100 mB yesterday). I've already tried to erase the game and upload it again, to reboot the phone - nothing helps. what else should I try?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Alexander!

I believe the issue is not related to free space but rather the fact that you might have other apps running at the same time as you're playing Soda. The combination of 4S and iOS7 is already using a lot of CPU power so I'm pretty sure that if you can disable any other running apps before starting the game then your issue will be solved.

Cheers :-)

• Alexander
    Alexander Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Combo, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, your answer doesn't help, because when I play CC, I always close all the other apps. And I really don't get why the problem appeared right after I've cleared my iPhone. Hope somebody will find the answer and help me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?