Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I'm having problems with the game in Windows 10 on my computer, every time I open it it just close itself immediately and I can't play. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lala Pop,What browser are you using?Have you tried using another browser? Try to play in Google Chrome or use the browser you played in before having Windows 10 on your PC. Let me know if that helps please
Hi Lala Pop,
What browser are you using?
Have you tried using another browser? Try to play in Google Chrome or use the browser you played in before having Windows 10 on your PC.
Let me know if that helps please