cannot access bubblegum hill

Shenanigans430
Shenanigans430 Posts: 1 Newbie

i have tried to access bubblegum hill on my iphone5, ipad2, iPad Air, and desktop computer and cannot. I have several friends playing this challenge. Why can't I?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer āœ“

Hi Shenanigans430- Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed we then decide whether the change is one we want to adopt or not.

I understand that you may not appreciate this change, especially if your friends are currently not in the same test group however rest assured that I have passed your feedback onto the Developers.

I hope you continue to enjoy our games.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer āœ“

Hi Shenanigans430- Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed we then decide whether the change is one we want to adopt or not.

I understand that you may not appreciate this change, especially if your friends are currently not in the same test group however rest assured that I have passed your feedback onto the Developers.

I hope you continue to enjoy our games.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Shenanigans430,

Thank you for posting here on King Care.

IĀ“m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?