Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
and now it doesn't sync with my Facebook account!I would be glad if you could help, none of the videos could help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tried the following when I had sync issues and it worked for me, definitely worth a shot!
1) delete the Facebook app.
2) go to Settings, scroll down to Facebook, open and select where it says "your name", then delete account (Ignore the disclaimer it's not important)
3) restart your device.
4) open an internet browser and go to Facebook.com, sign in to your Facebook account.
5) Open the game and select connect. This will automatically bring up the broswer and sign you in.
Once you are connected again you can re-install the Facebook app.