Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why is it that I can only receive any stars is when I buy potions? Even when I have cleared a level with a great score, I still don't receive anything. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bubble witch saga the first one. I can get really high scores, but I'm not able to get any stars to move up. Its been like that since I started playing. Maybe it's my nook.
Potions? Are you playing Bubble Witch by any chance? What level is this happeing to you on Debra, it's not necessary to buy anything in order to get stars, the only time good scores haven't counted for me is when I've failed to complete the level objective.