We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

In Candy Crush Soda why do I not have the option of asking for unlock help from other game players?

CheezHead59
CheezHead59 Posts: 3 Newbie

I can only list "All Friends" to get episode unlock help.  Please put it to list game players only so I don't irritate people and waste my time with requests that will go ignored.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey CheezHead59,

You can select friends through the settings on your Facebook. On PC, open your Facebook homepage and select the little black arrow. Select ´settings´ and chose ´apps´ on the left-hand side. Then select Candy Crush Soda Saga and check what you are allowing and what not.

• CheezHead59
    CheezHead59 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey CheezHead59,

You can select friends through the settings on your Facebook. On PC, open your Facebook homepage and select the little black arrow. Select ´settings´ and chose ´apps´ on the left-hand side. Then select Candy Crush Soda Saga and check what you are allowing and what not.

Apparently you didn't read that I can send requests to "All Friends" so obviously it has access to "My Friends" list. Candy Crush allows a drop down to select only Candy Crush players to be listed and this game does not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?