We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why is soda saga crashing out

Kelly061985
Kelly061985 Posts: 2 Newbie

My soda saga game (iphone) keeps closing itself mid-game. Lost countless lives and gold bars because of this

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey Kelly. Here are a few things to try. Firstly you need to make sure that your device meets the following:

iOS version 6.0 or later on the following models:iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and later models.iPad 2 and later models.iPad Mini.iPod Touch 4th generation and later. 

Force close all apps and restart your device: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Finally if that does not work then check that you have the latest version of Candy Crush Soda installed, enough spare memory and restart the device after you have installed the app. Make sure that your progress is backed up with Facebook or the Kingdom or you will lose your levels after a re-install. 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

• Kelly061985
    Kelly061985 Posts: 2 Newbie

Done all of this and it's improved slightly but still crashes out at least once a day

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Check in the settings how much spare memory you have. When I was using a 16GB phone my apps would often crash and it was because I did not have enough space on the device for everything to work as it should. I deleted the apps and videos that I did not want anymore and suddenly everything ran much smoother. :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?