Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
is there a difference between tickets and lives on candy crush as I am on level 46 candy crush soda and I have to ask 3 friends to get thru. I have got at least 10 people and I still can't get thru. can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Im having the same issues with tickets. Have gotten notifications on FB but its not showing up in cc game.
i did and it won't take it, that is why i thought i needed to join king
i don't have an account with king and i don't know where to go to get one, I tried using my facebook but it doesn't work so if you could tell me how to sign up with king that would be great.
Hi Lindsey!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)