Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am curious as to why you set this at 50 moves. Realistically, if you don't get all those trapped bombs in the 18 moves that are on their timers-----you are sunk. Oh yeah, buy a booster to extend the bomb times. No thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I feel your pain, Tammy. I'm stuck on this level too, and it's about driven me to quit the game for good. And ditto on the video posts -- they're such a stupid waste of time.
I see so many posts about how this used to be a fun game. Honestly, it's not. At this stage, it's just about spiting devoted players with absurd levels to squeeze that booster cash.
Did I mention I'm thinking of quitting?
No videos for Tammy,
unless it has the exact same board,
not one deserves a Grammy.
Randle----I hate video posts. Unless I get the same exact board---it's useless. You know this. It's kind of like a slap in the face after playing and replaying the same level hundreds of times. I am not looking for WHAT to do. I already know. So send me that same exact board and then I'll use your video.
Hey Tammy,
Check out this Sugar Crush with 29 moves left to make on this level 1348!
No boosters on this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0q-atwkp44