Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Currently at level 485. Usually play in Android device. When I connected my Facebook account on an Apple device the same level was different. On Android 485 is a Soda level, on Apple is a Frosty level. Why??? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah it can happen sometimes between mobile/tablet and the PC version since they are different platforms, but I don't think I've seen a difference between Android and iOS before I have to say. Thinking about it though updates get released at different times for them it might be that one is a new update of the level which hasn't been released for the other yet.