Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Soda Saga keeps moving slowly. I have to swipe the pieces several times to get them to move. I have windows vista and Adobe Flash Player 19. The game states that I need Adobe Flash Player 11 How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have Flash Player 19 that should be fine normally, I think 11 is just the minimum you need for it. Since quite a lot of things can cause slowness it's best to start with the basics, clean out your cache and cookies, restart the browser and try again with no other tabs open. If you don't get any change the next best thing to do is test the game in a different browser to see if the issue is the same there or if it's due to settings in the usual one you use.