Levels too hard, it's ridiculous now....

Options
Lisa_Louise
Lisa_Louise Posts: 8 Level 2

As a paying customer I hope someone can help. I am on my last nerve with this game. Ever since the update of more levels where you've now introduced the hard levels. I'm on level 550 and getting nowhere near to completing it. I've been on it for far too long now and only getting 14 bears out of 20, at a real push. I paid the Β£7.99 in order to try and pass this awful level but still am getting nowhere. People are passing me that were miles behind me, I'm not stupid... What is wrong with this and why am I not even getting close to passing this level? You need to make the levels less frustrating, if I can see I'm getting somewhere then it's worth playing but I keep getting 12, 13 or 14 bears out of 20 it's disheartening every time. Please don't make me give up this game, I've given others up and you will lose my money. I can't use the gold bars even if I could because I'm not getting close enough!!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?