Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The jelly fish go for random targets instead of going for the bears. Rarely does the candy line up for vertical candies to use to clear spaces where the bears would be found. There seems to be no pattern to this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get this feeling with some of the levels but I guess that's how the game is. If every level was straight forward the game wouldn't be a challenge. I'm sure you can work out a few things that will help. Head over to youtube and see if you can find a few videos that will help you understand the level.