Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why am I on hold for a new room when I am only on level 605...its been a week now WAITING..this is crazy ...I know people that are higher then me and they are playing...Maybe I will move on to something bigger and better
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Pamela- You are streets ahead of me in Soda! Are you playing on an iOS device by any chance? At the moment there are only 605 levels on Apple devices but if you want to catch up with your friends you can still play on Facebook up until level 625. The level releases come at different times for different platforms.
To be the first to know about new level releases you can check the Candy Crush Soda Saga Twitter feed or Facebook page. You can also select the option to auto update apps on your mobile device, see here: http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-disable-enable-auto-app-updates-in-ios-8-on-iphone-ipad/
Have fun!