Options
13»

Answers

• Kathy_Lips
    Kathy_Lips Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Gkeeley!

Which browser are you using?

I can recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Soda.

Cheers :-)

I have Chrome and updated Flash, but Soda isn't working for me either! Other games are loading and functioning just fine though. So, the King IT peeps need to get on the job and stop dishing out lame excuses.
  • Sue_Vaughn
    Sue_Vaughn Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

A family member is having the same issue with loading Candy Crush Saga on a Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion.  But is able to run all other King games.  I am running on a Windows 8 computer and my Candy Crush Saga runs just fine.  I have checked the Adobe Flash on the Mac and it is up to date.  Is everyone that is having this problem running on a Mac?

I'm using my HP Windows 8.1 laptop, and I'm having the same trouble loading the game. I ran a test on Adobe Flash to see if I was updated - I am! I hope they fix the glitch SOON... :-)
  • Timur_Tripp
    Timur_Tripp Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2015
    Options

Just joined here to say I have the same problem. Candy Crush Soda Saga will not load, I tried both Safari and Chrome on my iMac running El Capitan. Latest Flash Player is installed and works with the classic Candy Crush, but I am simply presented with an empty white space where the Soda game should be.

Edit: The game Flash file, https://soda1.midasplayer.com/Client.swf?_v=10976x9 seems to be resulting in a 500 internal server error. This is definitely a problem on King's end.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone! We have noticed a lot of threads relating to this this problem and we sorry about this. Thank you for taking the time to highlight this to us on King Care.

Please could you follow the instructions on this site and send us the JavaScript? http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers 

I can then pass this key information on to our developers.

Thank you all so much for your understanding, and we hope to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible!

We really appreciate your patience. :-)

• Jan_Long
    Jan_Long Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Current workaround is to play Candy Crush Soda Saga on a mobile device or a tablet.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Mark, Team King Care

Some of us don't have smart phones or tablets. If they are not planning to fix this for desktop computers, I wish they'd tell us.
  • Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you everyone who took the time to raise this issue to us. We have located the problem of the sticky Candies, and everything should be running smoothly again now. Let the fun continue! :D

• gkeeley
    gkeeley Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It's working, thank you!

• Lisa_Ward
    Lisa_Ward Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Current workaround is to play Candy Crush Soda Saga on a mobile device or a tablet.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Mark, Team King Care

AGREE
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

@Gkeeley glad to hear that you are able to get back to those Candies! Have a good day everyone! :D

• makeupldy
    makeupldy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

UH yea, really ? Working on the flash problem with upper levels of Soda? NOT. I am still having this issue, now went to Crush but I don't like the game as much, too EZ. Get with it you guys, otherwie, I'll have to start spreading th news to my FB friends. Plus I have extra lives with Soda that I can't use because you can't switch them to anothr game. Disappointing. Not happy. I'll have to find some other game that's not associated with King, I guess. I'll be interested to see if there really is someone out there in Kingland that IS reading these posts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?