We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Cannot get Soda Crush to connect to Facebook

Emily_Bergeron
Emily_Bergeron Posts: 2 Newbie

This has been going on for the past couple of days. I've both completely quit the game AND restarted my phone. No dice. Both Facebook and Soda Crush apps are updated fully. Since I have passed the level I last played on my phone via my computer, I can no longer play the game on my phone due to level progression. HELP!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Something you could try Emily is to connect to Facebook in the game via a web browser rather than the FB app itself. I've read of others having luck that way but it's no silver bullet either. You can do that by removing the FB app from your phone, when you've done that connect in the game and it will pull up a web browser instead of the app to make the connection. Hopefully that'll do it, once it's reconnected you can download the FB again. Got my fingers crossed for you!

• Emily_Bergeron
    Emily_Bergeron Posts: 2 Newbie

Something you could try Emily is to connect to Facebook in the game via a web browser rather than the FB app itself. I've read of others having luck that way but it's no silver bullet either. You can do that by removing the FB app from your phone, when you've done that connect in the game and it will pull up a web browser instead of the app to make the connection. Hopefully that'll do it, once it's reconnected you can download the FB again. Got my fingers crossed for you!

What I ended up doing is uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. Then after a while (couple of hours) it finally connected. Of course, now when I go to play on my computer the game comes up at level 1 (though I can use the travel button to get back to the level I am on).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?