Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Soda Saga Freezes and the Drive stopped....Updated all drivers and did everything I found on internet to no avail -
Randall sent if using Chrome clear cache. I don't use Chrome It clashes with Window's 10 on my computer. any other suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did what you suggested.....it still does the same thing. Microsoft remotely checked everything and I went on Intel and Microsoft sites and tried to update or install new drivers and all said I had the most current that it would not download anything. I'm at a complete loss
Hi Reddiver!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)