Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 45, and I don' know how to move on/ It does not give me a time only ask for friends, I don't know how many and I send out requests to my friends but they did not answer or help because they don't play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're sending request to friends who don't play you're best bet is just to play from King.com, at least everyone there is there for playing so you're far more likely to receive stuff from others. When you first start the good thing is random people appear in a list for you to gift and the same vice versa without having to be friends first. If you notice someone who does send a lot of stuff back then you can add them as a friend