Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Almost every time I mix a wrapped candy with another or the round one with sprinkles with any kind, the game freezes and I have to refresh. Then I lose what I had played and it is difficult to win and move on. Please fix this, thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What level does this happen to you on Lynn? I can try to replicate it to see if it does come from the game but generally most freezes like this come from a local problem. Check that you've cleared all cache and cookies and that all is in order with your Browser and Flash settings.If you've been playing a while it may also be worth looking up "Flash Cache" and how to remove it, that may also be the source of the problem!