We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Just added...Crown level 1 12/18/15

rashidart85
rashidart85 Posts: 1 Newbie

They just added a new round of crown levels, and maybe it's just me, but the first level seems quite impossible to beat...There's a set of blue and orange candy on either side, with a speckled candy by a light blue and another by a pair of yellow candy, one of which is a juice, all surrounded by the frosted and fruit covered cookies...I've tried every combination of trying to set them of in a way that won't leave me stuck, but obviously I'm doing something wrong, so pls, if you can, HELP!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I checked mine for you and I passed it just fine, no problems. 

Have you tried again since, have you managed to beat it? 

• Nikki-3
    Nikki-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I noticed that as well - I think it was just after the crown levels were opened because it appeared no one had beaten them yet. I ran out of lives and still could not beat the first level you described. 

I tried again a while later and the first level was *completely* different and easy to pass. 

Perhaps they released the first version in error? Or hadn't realized it had no solution?  Or maybe it was their idea of a prank. I am glad I'm not the only one who noticed, though.  

Wish I'd thought to take a screenshot. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?