Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Last night the app was working fine. Today I try to open and it crashes immediately. Reboots don't fix it. No OS updates have happened. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kirk!
Difficult to answer your question if there are no error messages.
I suggest you first check to see if the game is working on Facebook or King.com - if it works there then try closing any open programs in the task manager. CTRL+SHIFT+Esc will take you directly to the task manager.
Cheers :-)
Thanks Combo. Magically it started working the following day. The only thing I can figure is perhaps a server issue or routing somewhere along the line. I appreciate your response and marked my question as solved with it since I no longer have the issue. Have a great day.