Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
every time I try to play candy crush soda it goes in slow motion, I mean so slow that I can not play it at all. what is this and what can I do ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What do you play this on? Does it still act like that? On PC you could clear your browser cache and do a restart.
Play in Google Chrome as it already has Flash installed.
On mobile or tablet, check for updates and available space on your device. If Android, save your games on a SD or any memory card.
That's what I would try first!