We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

no prize?

Rrville
Rrville Posts: 1 Newbie

I won the bubble gum hill challenge but was never rewarded the prize. How can I fix this? 

Answers

• Joel_R.
    Joel_R. Posts: 10 Level 2

It’s very important that you actually tap “Collect Reward” when you win. If you tap the red “⊗” to dismiss that dialog instead, you lose your reward. The same applies for the aggregated Royal Bonus Gold Bars when you finally get deposed: if you don’t tap the button to collect the reward and instead (out of habit, perhaps) tap the red “⊗”, bye-bye Royal Bonus Gold Bars. (I once lost over 60 Bars that way.)Frankly, King should fix this. Nobody in their right minds would play a promotion like Bubblegum Hill and then voluntarily refuse the hard-earned rewards. Why make it an option? Also, the user interface is confusing in this regard, making it way too easy for someone to do this (and many other things that can wind up costing money) unintentionally.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?