We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

WHO CAN REFUND MY GOLD TO ME?

Barbwhitmore
Barbwhitmore Posts: 1 Newbie

The set up is poor for the consumer.I have accidently purchased the additional five moves so many times due to the horrible way it is set up. MY PROBLEM IS:I think I am just taking a move, not realizing  that I didn't have any moves left, when the screen pops up to use 9 of my gold to purchase an additional  5 moves. It happens so fast that I click on the purchase screen for those added moves by accident. You need a confirm purchase button! I want my bars back! It was twice today GRRRRRRR

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    edited January 2016

I see your point but think you might have been playing for a longtime in a row then and maybe got tired? Always read before clicking on anything and focus on your level's objective in relation to your moves available.

This happens to me but only when trying to click away adds. They make the 'x' so small that you are almost forced to open the add instead of getting rid of it! Luckily these game apps do not have any adds. 

I had my 10 year old niece playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga the other day and she clicked away the tutorials in order to play ASAP, but then asked me: 'How do I play this?' 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?