Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am really getting ticked off about the way the game freezes up right at the time I am about to beat the level. This has happened about five times now and not only do I lose one life, I have to start it all over again. Please fix this! Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having no issues in Soda on Facebook so I doubt it's a general problem for them to fix, this sort of thing is usually something locally going wrong. Have you done any troubleshooting or played the game in a different browser to see if there is any change Teresa?