We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I got a new phone and uploaded my CC soda game, problem, logged in thru FB and I played on my phone

Tina_Coley
Tina_Coley Posts: 1 Newbie

I got a new phone and uploaded my CC soda game, problem, logged in thru FB and I played on my phone to level 35, next morning went to play on my PC - was on level 545 and now I am on level 30. was told to play a bit and it would recognize me so I played to level 36 - nothing - restarted pc and relogged into FB - back to level 30. did this 4 times and each time play a bit and voila back to evel 30. How can I get this to work and my levele back??  I uninstalled it on my phone.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

If I read this correctly, then you were on level 545 on facebook and then you connected your mobile and now when you go back to facebook, you're at level 30? I've lost my progress on my mobile before, but never on facebook. 

I'm not sure what you can do to get your levels back. Did you ever play on King.com, is your progress saved there?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?