We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Just played 10 games without so mauch as a decent move in 500 moves

Just played level 328 10 times 50 moves per game and not one move to get a powerball nothing but fish and the 3 fish, what was that about there were worthless in game because they launched by themselves prior to game start.  At least give a person an opportunity to win a game instead of this play each level 100 times and maybe you get a decent move.   I wont spend another dime.  If the higher you get, you get stigier with moves that actually mean anything!

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

That sounds like a really bad run of tries. Can't say that sounds like the norm at all, or that some how the game pieces and move distribution seems to get worse as the levels increase. The actual level design has gotten more difficult but I suppose on some level that is expected. Hope things turned around for you after you posted this.

The trick for level 328 if I remember right was to set off the striped candies that show up from the dispensers after you pop the bottles. I will attach my video below, good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPm31QVvujM

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?