Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Even though this works correctly on my phone, it doesn't on FB. I'm stuck forever on one level and have to re-play the others to get up to the level I need to be at.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Logout of Facebook both on your phone as from within the game app itself. Check for updates for your phone and all apps and do a restart.
Open the game app again and connect it to your Facebook. I think this recent issue https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/jelly-crush-will-not-connect-to-facebook might have affected you too.