Help, game not loading.

Sue_Golder_Coke
Sue_Golder_Coke Posts: 6 Level 2

Alpha Betty Sage has not loaded in two days.  What is the problem.  Please answer me.  Thank you.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It depends what you are playing on Sue. I've been playing the game as normal on Facebook so there are no issues my end. If you let me know what you're using and I can give you some tips to help get the game loading. Or you can use the search function at the top of the site to find some relevant threads. 

• Sue_Golder_Coke
    Sue_Golder_Coke Posts: 6 Level 2

It depends what you are playing on Sue. I've been playing the game as normal on Facebook so there are no issues my end. If you let me know what you're using and I can give you some tips to help get the game loading. Or you can use the search function at the top of the site to find some relevant threads. 

I have been playing this same for a long time and nothing has changed on my end. I play on Facebook (and Royalking, where I have no problem). Since I am not the only one having problems, (see all the complaints) the problem must be on your end. Otherwise why have I been playing for so long then all of sudden you won't load. It has been days and days and you still will not load. I have cleared my cache reloaded over and over again. Please help me. I love this game and would hate to have to quit because you will not load.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?