We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game Flickering black like a strobe light

soxchick
soxchick Posts: 2 Newbie

Since yesterday this has been happening only when I try to play soda crush. All other games are working fine. It loads up normally and allows me to click on my level to play. As soon as it displays that opening screen with friend rankings to the right side, that's when it begins. Everything is normal but that one side..it blinks uncontrolably. If I click to play the level, it flickers black so badly I can't even play it. I've tried to play it on king.com as well with the same results. Like I said, all other games are loading and working properly, it's only soda crush. Any idea if there is something I can do on my end or is it a bug on yours?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It could be your PC/laptop if its happening on facebook and king.com. Maybe some setting that needs to be changed, I don't think its anything to do with the game though. I've haven't got any issues my end on facebook. 

I just googled 'screen flickering' and a lot came up so its probably better if you search but with something more specific to your computer. 

• soxchick
    soxchick Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for your answer. I've noticed this is an issue that is happening while using chrome since their latest update. I just tried it with firefox and had no issues. Posting this info just in case anyone else is affected by it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?