Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I need some friends on Candy Crush to help move to other levels. I don't know any one who is playing this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you don't have friends on Facebook playing, there's no real point in connecting to it. You should make and connect to a Kingdom account instead, you have the option to send and receive stuff from other players that appear in a list without being friends first. What I did was keep an eye on who was sending me stuff regularly and just added them to my Favourites in order to not loose them!