Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am finding level 245 impossible, I can NEVER make a single wrapped candy and I need 5!!. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is a pretty tough level to be fair. The only thing I can say is that patience and luck is what got me through it eventually.You should check out the Wikia page, there should be some strategies and a video to watch to get a better idea of how to tackle it.
http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_245
It is a pretty tough level to be fair. The only thing I can say is that patience and luck is what got me through it eventually.You should check out the Wikia page, there should be some strategies and a video to watch to get a better idea of how to tackle it. http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_245