Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I freed all the bubbles (11) and broke all of the blocks but the screen would not shift down to the next part of the level. I took a screen shot of it to show where it happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been stuck on this level for two weeks. Can't get past the last owl. Any hints?
How many times did you try it? I haven't seen anyone else posting about this level. Can you post up the screenshot?
This is how my level played out pretty much:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdFG7BiYLQY