I have beat all levels on Soda Crush but the game has started me back at the beginning!

Options
danlin
danlin Posts: 3 Newbie

I had been waiting for new levels and now I'm back at level one on my laptop through Facebook and it won't let me move ahead. My droid app seems fine.

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Danlin, did you use to play connected to your Facebook or the Kingdom before this happened?

If not, open the game on your Android and create your Kingdom account. Go to settings within the app and tap on the orange symbol. Choose an avatar and nickname, fill out your email address. Choose a password and you're done.

You can now go to www.king.com and connect on your PC. Then go to settings top right on your screen and choose the 'sync' option. It then synchronizes with your Facebook too.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Danlin, did you use to play connected to your Facebook or the Kingdom before this happened?

If not, open the game on your Android and create your Kingdom account. Go to settings within the app and tap on the orange symbol. Choose an avatar and nickname, fill out your email address. Choose a password and you're done.

You can now go to www.king.com and connect on your PC. Then go to settings top right on your screen and choose the 'sync' option. It then synchronizes with your Facebook too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?