Alphabetty crashes

Options
Cathy_Colbert
Cathy_Colbert Posts: 4 Newbie

unless on fix has been made in 6 months, then something new is wrong. I suspect it's linked to the Valentines Day sale as there is part of the design lingering in the upper left of the screen before it goes dark.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited February 2016
    Options

I don't understand, have you been having a problem for 6 months on top of the game crashing on you? Working out where the problem is coming from is a process of elimination, the first most important thing is to rule out is your device and game as that cannot be fixed remotely, only on your side of things. 

If you have done some troubleshooting it would be great if you list it along with the details of the device you play on, the OS and the version it runs. For now by looking at the AlphaBetty section on here I'd say your having a local problem as I don't see anyone else reporting this problem in the past couple of days.

If it was general problem with the game you can expect to see a lot more posts with identical issues being posted around the same time.

• June_Pallas
    June_Pallas Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't understand, have you been having a problem for 6 months on top of the game crashing on you? Working out where the problem is coming from is a process of elimination, the first most important thing is to rule out is your device and game as that cannot be fixed remotely, only on your side of things. 

If you have done some troubleshooting it would be great if you list it along with the details of the device you play on, the OS and the version it runs. For now by looking at the AlphaBetty section on here I'd say your having a local problem as I don't see anyone else reporting this problem in the past couple of days.

If it was general problem with the game you can expect to see a lot more posts with identical issues being posted around the same time.

It seems more and more people are reporting the game crashing on ipad and not loading on computer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?