Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 46. Screen is reading "Game paused. Please close open chat windows to continue playing." However, there are no chat windows opened. what should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi twinminc1!
I have tried the same - activating a chat window or checking notifications and the game pauses.
All you'll have to do is to click somewhere in the game window - this puts the game in focus again and you'll be able to play on!
Cheers :-)