Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Have got to level 706 a few weeks ago and have been waiting patiently for new levels to become active. I am getting withdrawal symptons. Not really, but I am keen to get started again. Date 19th Feb 2016.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pat!There are currently 725 levels available if you play on Facebook and King.com so I'm not really sure why you can't progress beyond level 706. What happens when you want to play the next level? Please post a screenshot on how it looks on your screen.Cheers :-)
Hi Pat!
There are currently 725 levels available if you play on Facebook and King.com so I'm not really sure why you can't progress beyond level 706. What happens when you want to play the next level?
Please post a screenshot on how it looks on your screen.
Cheers :-)
I replayed level 706 and has seemed to solve the problem. Can now play level 707. Thank you.
I'm also having the same problem. For some reason my game isn't progressing past 705 on my PC or my android and not past 665 on my android table. Never happened before. Others having this same problem? The screen shows 705 as the end of the road - can't see level 706 at all.