We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

When will new levels be rready?

Pat_Turpin
Pat_Turpin Posts: 3 Newbie

Have got to level 706 a few weeks ago and have been waiting patiently for new levels to become active. I am getting withdrawal symptons. Not really, but I am keen to get started again. Date 19th Feb 2016.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Pat!

There are currently 725 levels available if you play on Facebook and King.com so I'm not really sure why you can't progress beyond level 706. What happens when you want to play the next level? 

Please post a screenshot on how it looks on your screen.

Cheers :-)

• jommy48
    jommy48 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm also having the same problem.  For some reason my game isn't progressing past 705 on my PC or my android and not past 665 on my android table.  Never happened before.  Others having this same problem?   The screen shows 705 as the end of the road - can't see level 706 at all.

• jommy48
    jommy48 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm also having the same problem.  For some reason my game isn't progressing past 705 on my PC or my android and not past 665 on my android table.  Never happened before.  Others having this same problem?   The screen shows 705 as the end of the road - can't see level 706 at all.

And, I just went into King to play there but it still only shows 705
  • Pat_Turpin

I replayed level 706 and has seemed to solve the problem. Can now play level 707. Thank you.

• Pat_Turpin
    edited February 2016

Hi Pat!

There are currently 725 levels available if you play on Facebook and King.com so I'm not really sure why you can't progress beyond level 706. What happens when you want to play the next level? 

Please post a screenshot on how it looks on your screen.

Cheers :-)

Sorry. Don't know how to post a screen shot but the levels 707 to 725 are displayed but seem to be paler than normal unplayed levels. When I click on them nothing happens. I can replay all levels up to 706 but nothing further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?