Candy Crush Saga level 1544

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,104 Level 5

This level is ridiculous. This latest segment, Biscuit Bay, is the worst you have produced so far. Does anybody check for quality control ?? You have taken all the fun and skill out of the game !!!

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi Peter, so we meet again?   You're right, level 1544 is another impossible level.  Thing is you can't even buy extra moves if your close to solving.  I've been within 30,000 points (good for this level) & thought I would have the option but it isn't there.  Someone else was having an issue with this level too.  Someone that commented on the issues for level 1538.   King must be getting a lot of enjoyment out of the remarks for these ridiculous levels.  They know as well as we do that they are impossible to beat without using boosters and even those will not get you there.

• Peter_Tornaros

Got it with a lucky board. Heaps of speckled bomb/striped candy combos. Ended up with 199440 points. Still I ask King why there is no option to buy extra moves on this level. Is it a design error ???

• Debbie-5

I have also completed level 1544, and your right lots of color bombs matched with wrapped candies really boosts the score.  So for those of you who are still working this level, don't focus so much on the clocks but the rather try to burst the popcorn which will give you the color bombs you definitely will need to match with wrapped/stripped candies.  Good Luck.  Now I see that level 1546 is another "timed" level.  Anyone played it yet and can advise of what's to come?

• Debbie-5

Got it with a lucky board. Heaps of speckled bomb/striped candy combos. Ended up with 199440 points. Still I ask King why there is no option to buy extra moves on this level. Is it a design error ???

Yeah, now have you played 1546?? Comments please
  • Peter_Tornaros

I have also completed level 1544, and your right lots of color bombs matched with wrapped candies really boosts the score.  So for those of you who are still working this level, don't focus so much on the clocks but the rather try to burst the popcorn which will give you the color bombs you definitely will need to match with wrapped/stripped candies.  Good Luck.  Now I see that level 1546 is another "timed" level.  Anyone played it yet and can advise of what's to come?

I am playing it now. Another silly level that will eventually be beaten with a lucky board !! Speckled bomb/striped candy combos will be the answer again. Boring !!!!!!
  • xxxButterflyxxx
    xxxButterflyxxx Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi Peter, so we meet again?   You're right, level 1544 is another impossible level.  Thing is you can't even buy extra moves if your close to solving.  I've been within 30,000 points (good for this level) & thought I would have the option but it isn't there.  Someone else was having an issue with this level too.  Someone that commented on the issues for level 1538.   King must be getting a lot of enjoyment out of the remarks for these ridiculous levels.  They know as well as we do that they are impossible to beat without using boosters and even those will not get you there.

My question is why should we have to buy moves? Especially why should we have to pay to get passed levels we hate playing? It's nonsense...
  • TexasGirl13
    TexasGirl13 Posts: 4 Newbie

Yes, for me bursting the popcorn and thus releasing the color bombs was crucial. Then forming a wrapped candy, used a switch hand I'd collected somewhere along the way (either from the free spins or those treasure chests) to get it in place and matched the wrap with a color bomb. Another time in that same game was able to maneuver a color bomb next to a wrap and with just those two big matches plus all the other moves was able to get enough points. Was definitely an annoying level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?