We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can you return the growth path so we can see who is in front of us or behind?

Vickie_Moss
Vickie_Moss Posts: 7 Level 2

I would like to be able to keep up with my playmates of who is far ahead of me or close behind. I along with some others I've read do not like the way it is now. Could you give some kind of explanation and please, please, please change it back.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Vickie!

I use the scroll map to see who's catching up with me and who's in front of me. Also you can click on the avatar of your friend to pull up details of their game progress.

Cheers :-)

• Vickie_Moss
    Vickie_Moss Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi Vickie!

I use the scroll map to see who's catching up with me and who's in front of me. Also you can click on the avatar of your friend to pull up details of their game progress.

Cheers :-)

I'm not trying to be funny here, but have you played the game lately to see you cannot scroll like you once could? I can't check an avatar unless a player is just a few spaces near me. I was speaking of the old path that curved with everyone's pick on it and you could tell where they were. Please say this can be changed back or else your suggestion is still of no help. Sorry. Please send me an answer to this as well. Good day to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?