Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I would like to be able to keep up with my playmates of who is far ahead of me or close behind. I along with some others I've read do not like the way it is now. Could you give some kind of explanation and please, please, please change it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vickie!I use the scroll map to see who's catching up with me and who's in front of me. Also you can click on the avatar of your friend to pull up details of their game progress.Cheers :-)
Hi Vickie!
I use the scroll map to see who's catching up with me and who's in front of me. Also you can click on the avatar of your friend to pull up details of their game progress.
Cheers :-)