Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
im in level 630 on my phone and on 628 on my computure. I have sign in with my facebook. What is the problem please fix it now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This doesn't work.
Hey Goksel. This is something that you will need to arrange from your side. I'm not sure what phone you have but you need to follow the steps in this video to get your game synchronized. I have posted the android video below and the iOS one is in the menu on the right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE