We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I'm using PC version of CC from Microsoft app store...not Facebook

Carolee
Carolee Posts: 2 Newbie

I play CC, CC Soda, CC Jelly and the game with Odus which are installed directly on my computer. I prefer that version to the Facebook version. While playing CC Soda (which I love) the power went out. When the power returned,  Candy Crush Saga and Jelly Saga loads well, but when I try to go over to Soda Saga, it wont load, the window comes up for a few seconds and disappear. How do I fix this? If I re-install the game, will I lose all my data?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I'm not sure about deleting the app as I've never played on windows 10. Is it synchronized with an account like Kingdom?

Check the normal things like 'available memory' and Ram. Make sure you don't have a lot of apps open etc. Maybe even a quick restart will help. 

• Carolee
    Carolee Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2016

I'm not sure about deleting the app as I've never played on windows 10. Is it synchronized with an account like Kingdom?

Check the normal things like 'available memory' and Ram. Make sure you don't have a lot of apps open etc. Maybe even a quick restart will help. 

It had nothing to do with memory of other apps open. I restarted computer, restarted the game and everything. After I tried all that I just re-installed the game. I lost my data, but it's okay, I was only at level 40 something so I can do it again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?