Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play on my tablet phone and desk top and on my desk top I have to redo level 165 why? I completed on my tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi tbonicamp!
Sounds like an issue with the synchronization between your tablet and Facebook.
Please start Soda on your tablet and make sure level 165 is marked as completed. If yes then go into the settings of the game, disconnect from Facebook, go back to the main window in the game and re-connect with Facebook. Once don it should automatically update your progress to Facebook as well.
Cheers :-)