Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am barely getting no lives from the 700 or more friends that I request from who also play the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you play on Facebook directly I'd remove it from your games lists and add it again to reset the connection between them. You're progress and gold bars will be there when you add it again but you may lose any banked messages and boosters.
I had a lot of problems with being connected to FB which is why I ended connecting to Kingdom instead, have to say things are generally a lot smoother there compared to as when I was connecting to FB.