Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The game, Soda does not advance on my Kindle Fire. I see the same request from friends over and over again even if I accept or send or whether I am connected to Facebook or not. . I have to go into my setting and "force stop" . Any advice?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is to me, says to clear out the game cache. I'm not sure how to do it on a Kindle but have a look around online and see what you can find. You can also delete and reinstall the game if you don't mind losing saved boosters.