Why does Windows 10 CC Soda app not update and sync with King.com's Soda PC app?

Options
Ronda_Hegeman
Ronda_Hegeman Posts: 8 Level 2

I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on King.com's PC app in Firefox browser as well as on the Windows 10 app. (I do not play games via Facebook.) Usually the progress is in sync but lately the Windows 10 app's progress will not update to match King.com's website. At King.com I'm on level 695 but on Windows 10 it still thinks I'm on 690. The only way to remedy this lately is to uninstall the Windows 10 app, reinstall it and then login to King.com from the Windows 10 app and wait for it to sync. Please fix the Windows 10 app so when I open it, the level shown to play will match with King.com. It's always worked before, so why won't it update now? Thank you. Also, please add "Windows 10" to your Platform area to add tags to posts in this forum, since we now can have questions and issues there.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Good point about the tagging Ronda, I agree on that one.

I recently started using Windows 10 as well, but some how mine does synchronize. 

I open the Soda Saga app, click on the cogwheel, then on the orange King symbol and it synchronizes my progress as soon as I´m connected. 

It´s not level related cause it already has +700 levels out there on Window 10 too. 

Maybe just continue playing it for the time being on King.com through Google Chrome in Windows 10?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?