Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm currently on level 171 and each time I activate a colour bomb, the game freezes and I have to refresh the page, which causes me to lose lives. This has been going on for a few days. Can anyone help me resolve this issue. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are a few steps in this video that should help you out if you follow them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
I also recommend closing all your tabs and other programs when you play. Help things run a little smoother.