Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Kan det virkelig tage mere end en måned til at løse dette enerverende problem? Det er tredje gang, jeg skriver om problemet. Du har indsat et svar fra en medspiller, som et svar - men det er ikke - han / hun har fået det samme problem som I.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vikan,
Thank you for your question. I’m sorry but for the moment King Care is only available in English and Spanish.
Please visit the following site where you can check out the help and FAQ sections: http://candycrushsodasaga.com/help/da
I hope that you are able to find your answer there.
Kind regards,
Mark, Team King Care