Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on level 631, I had 1421 gold bars and 500+ lollipops, but now suddenly I falled on level 1 with 50 gold bars .. , I didnt uninstall or install the update or dint clear any data Pls help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rush!
Please check if you have your levels on Facebook or King.com.
If you do then you can solve the issue by first disconnecting the Facebook/Kingdom connection, reboot your device, then reconnect to Facebook/Kingdom.
After doing so you'll have all your progress and gold bars back.
Cheers :-)
Thanx for the answer, I already did that but cant see the same.
Hi Rush!Please check if you have your levels on Facebook or King.com.If you do then you can solve the issue by first disconnecting the Facebook/Kingdom connection, reboot your device, then reconnect to Facebook/Kingdom.After doing so you'll have all your progress and gold bars back.Cheers :-)