Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I see many people are having issues with the fishing tournament, as am I. I finished in first place and never received any type of reward. Very frustrating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Update: prizes came in just a few minutes ago. Prize for first place is 3 of every booster. Thank you!
I got first place this time with no prizes either. Wondering if there's a delay until we get our prizes? Same thing happened to me last time.
I caught 800+fish and I am in the first place the whole day and did not get reward for it.
I was in the top 5. Wheres my prize
Where do I see my prize?