Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my mobile has a paintbrush sign just after level 745, but on the PC there isn`t one and I am now on 749. is there an update and how or where can I get it? or when will it get released? I have a windows phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Samuel!
There are more levels available for mobile devices so I believe you have an old version of the gamer installed.
Please check for updates in the App store and you will be able to play until level 825 on Android and 805 on iOS and Kindle.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
Cheers :-)